Advising Clients Around the World on their International Tax Law Needs
As international tax lawyers who have lived and worked abroad, we bring unique insight and support to help you navigate the legal issues that impact international businesses. Offering a high level of expertise in global business and legal matters, Schwartz International provides international legal advice and guidance for businesses and individuals, as well as for CPA and law firms that need additional resources to help them meet their clients’ needs.
We serve both those with an established multinational presence as well as those just considering a global expansion. Whether you need advice regarding a specific legal concern or are seeking preliminary counsel to prevent legal complications down the road, we support and guide you in everything from cross-border and multi-jurisdictional transactions to global reorganizations, mergers and acquisitions. We can help you identify business opportunities in other countries and thoroughly assess the ramifications of each potential move, offering practical strategies and solutions to complement your long-term goals.
Our international legal advisory services include:
- Outbound investment planning and implementation
- Inbound investment planning and implementation
- International tax planning and compliance
- Global reorganizations
- M&A due diligence, structuring and post-integration consulting
- Tax exposure issues, e.g. Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program (OVDP), IRS streamlined filing compliance procedures, etc.
- Tax authority audits and controversy
- Transfer pricing analysis
Make international investment and business decisions soundly knowing you’ve done so in keeping with local laws and regulations. Contact Schwartz International today and let us help you get your international affairs in proper order.