Providing Expert Advisory Services for Global Tax Needs
International taxation is one of the most complex areas any business can face. Even expert CPAs, lawyers and seasoned business leaders often need help navigating the legal challenges and opportunities arising from cross-border transactions and multi-jurisdictional business activities.
The professionals at Schwartz International have an exceptional understanding of international tax and its many complex regulations. For businesses and individuals, we help you take advantage of the plentiful opportunities while staying in compliance with the equally onerous legal requirements. For CPA and law firms, we can partner with your internal team to help your clients with their international tax concerns.
We assist businesses, individuals and CPA and law firm clients with:
- Global tax planning, structuring and consulting
- Inbound and outbound planning
- Expat and inpat tax services
- Transfer pricing guidance
- Tax exposure issues
- Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program (OVDP)
- Streamlined filing compliance
- Other issues
- Value-Added Tax (VAT) and Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Tax authority audits/controversies counsel
- International tax compliance
Having lived and worked in several countries ourselves, the team at Schwartz International possesses an unmatched level of firsthand experience in international taxation to assist you. Contact us today to discuss how we can best serve your needs.